Official has more-direct knowledge of Trump’s Ukraine dealings
The second official is among those interviewed by the intelligence
community inspector general to corroborate the allegations of the
original whistle-blower, one of the people said.
Here is the rest of the weekend Trump/impeachment news:
- Mike Pompeo failed to meet Friday’s sobpoena deadline to produce Ukraine-related documents, however they are hopeful the documents will come soon.
- Fox News’ Tucker Carlson criticized the President for asking another country to investigate Joe Biden. “Some Republicans are trying, but there’s no way to spin this as a good idea,” he said.
- Trump ordered cut to national security staff after whistle blower – Bloomberg
- The Independent reports vague accusations that foreign countries had booked large blocks of room at Trump hotels and never used them
- Republican Senator Ron Johnson said a diplomat told him Trump was withholding Ukraine aid to ensure investigations
I don’t know where the tipping point is that makes this spills into markets once again but we can’t be too far away.